- Wrap the braids on flexi rod
- Dip the rod with hair in hot water
- Take the hair out from the rod and tap with dry towel and let it dry
General Care for Synthetic Hair
The following us a general outline of how to maintain synthetic hair. Individual Product may behave differently based on usage and style. Consult your stylist for specific instructions
- Always wash hair in cool water using mild shampoo and conditioner. Washing in hot water will damage fiber.
- Never scrub hair. Swish it gently from side to side and dunk it up and down.
- Use a towel and pat hair dry. Never brush or comb when hair is wet. Never use blow dryer. If in a rush, use cold settings on the dryer.
- If necessary, de-tangle hair with a wide-toothed comb working from the bottom toward the top.
- If hair gets frizzy, use sheen spray – then comb.
- You can resume styling once the hair is completely dry.
- Never comb or brush spiral curl or dreadlocks. Use fingers to comb gently.
- Use of heating iron or other heat appliances is not recommended.